Logging In & Out
- After a user logs in, the OPAC displays the Patron (library user) Information page.
- The user can log out of the OPAC at any time by clicking the button.
- If you are at a library catalog search screen and you wish to return to the patron record, locate and press the button.
- In order to safeguard your personal information, always log out of the library system when you have finished your work.
After Logging In, Users May:
- Modify their PIN.
- Modify their email address.
- See a list of materials they have checked out.
- See a list of books they have requested from another MOBIUS library (only books can be requested; media items cannot be requested). These book requests are known as holds.