Sometimes your professor will put something on reserve for your class. To find out if the materials are available:
- Visit the Library Catalog and click on the "Course Reserves" link on the Drury catalog homepage.
search by Instructor Name
search by Course Name
- Enter either the course name or your instructor's last name.
- Click the Search button.
- Select your course from the list of search results.
- This will bring up a list of all materials on reserve for that
course - look in the Call Number box to see if the material is available
(it will say NOT CHECKED OUT if it is available).
- You can check out an available item at the Circulation desk.
If you are unable to locate the material you need, it is possible that it is on electronicall at DUguides Course pages. Contact your professor.