Regular circulating books: $.35 per day
Videos: $1.00 per day
Inter-library Loan material: $.50 per day
Reserve material fines vary:$1.00 per hour or $1.00 per day according to loan period.
SWAN books: $120 minimum replacement cost and processing fee after 21 days overdue.
MOBIUS books: $120 minimum replacement cost and processing fee after 45 days overdue.
Hard Copy: Reserve material is maintained by instructor name, course, title and author.
Instructors may place items on Reserve by bringing the material to Circulation and completing a short form.
Materials are normally withdrawn from Reserve at the end of each semester unless otherwise designated. Students may obtain Reserve materials with their ID. Most materials are Library Use Only.
Electronic course readings: Instructors may set up an electronic course page themselves through DUguides. Please contact any one of the people listed in Contact Us for information and assistance on DUguides.
- A current Drury ID is required for library use.
- If you are from a school that has a library use agreement with Drury, you may check out books with a valid ID.
- The number of items you may check out and how long you may check them out are the same for current students, faculty and staff at all Drury campuses. For more information about off-campus borrowing, see: Off Campus Info
- With the exception of full-time faculty, all materials must be returned at the end of each semester regardless of when the item was checked-out.
- You will be unable to renew books online if your account has overdue items, current charges, or blocks; if someone else has requested the book; or if you try to renew within 21 days of the end of the semester (see above). If you are unable to renew a book online, please contact a Circulation staff member at 417-873-7338.
- Loan period: Drury books - 21 days with 2 renewals of 21 days, SWAN/MOBIUS books - 21 days with 2 Renewals of 21 days, Drury videos – 3 days, not renewable
- Materials limits: 15 total item limit, 3 video limit
Drury Adjunct Faculty
- Loan period: Drury books - 1 semester with no renewals, SWAN/MOBIUS books - 21 days with 2 renewals of 21 days, Drury videos – 3 days, not renewable
- Materials limits: 25 total item limit, 3 video limit
- Loan period: Drury books (except Juvenile Collection) - 1 semester with renewals up to 2 years, Juvenile and SWAN/MOBIUS books - 21 days with 2 renewals of 21 days, Drury videos – 3 days, not renewable
- Materials limits: 25 book limit, 3 video limit
- Loan period: Drury books - 21 days with 2 renewals of 21 days, Drury videos – 3 days, not renewable
- Materials limits: 25 total item limit, 3 video limit, no SWAN/MOBIUS materials
- Loan period: Drury books - 21 days with 2 renewals of 21 days
- Materials limits: 5 Drury book limit, no videos, no SWAN/MOBIUS materials
Reference, periodical, and special collections do not circulate.
- Login to your My Library Account.
- Click the ‘Items currently checked out’ link to view the materials you have checked out.
- Select the materials you want to renew by checking the boxes in the RENEW column and then click the ‘Renew Marked button. If you want to renew everything, click the ‘Renew All’ button.
- If you cannot renew items, a message will appear on the screen. If you are successful, a new due date will appear in the ‘STATUS’ column. Always check the STATUS column for information on the success or failure of your renewal.