Information About the Library
- Where is the library located? Google Maps
On campus the library is located on the circle drive on Drury Lane.
- When is the library open?
- Can I use my wireless laptop in the library? Yes, you can see the campus information here.
- How do I logon to the library’s computers? Use your Drury Email logon and password
- How do I print/make copies? There are two copy machines, several printers and two scanners available in the Library. See Media Services
- Can I check out journals and magazines? We do not circulate the journals and magazines.
- How do I renew the books I’ve borrowed? You can renew online, just login to My Library Account and you can renew from there If you have problems call the circulation desk at 417-873-7338.
- How do I check out a book from Swan or Mobius? This is a tutorial on using your My Library account.
Are there Other Services
- My professor put material on reserve. What does that mean?
- Writing Center: is located on the second floor, southwest corner of the Olin Library.
Where are the…
- Where are the items put on reserve by my professor located? These are located at the Circulation Desk or on the DUGuides page.
- Where are the books located? The Main collection, Law, Juvenile & Education Curriculum are on the second floor. Reference and periodical collections are on the main floor
- Where are the videos located? Behind the Circulation Desk.
- Where are the journals located? On the main floor of the library.
- Where are the newspapers located? On the main floor of the library, located near the west wall.
- Where are the maps located? Atlases are located near the reference desk.
- Where are the CDs located? The Music collection is in the Music Room (2nd floor). You will need a key from the Circulation Desk.
- Where are the music scores located? In the Music Room (2nd floor); you will need a key from the Circulation Desk.
- Where are the children’s books located? On the second floor of the library, on the east wall.
Research & Technical
Help with Research and Technical Support
- Is there someone I can ask for help with research? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact a subject specific librarian
- I can’t remember my Drury PIN code. Is there a way to reset it? Yes, contact the Circulation Desk at 417-873-7338 for help.
- Having problems connecting? Contact Library Support