- How do I search for books?
- How do I locate a book by the call number?
- Does the library have any digital or eBooks?
- Does the library have any audio books? No
- Where do I check out books? The Circulation Desk
- How can I get a book that the library does not own?
- Can I check out books in person from other libraries with my Drury Card? Yes, if they are in the Mobius System. You will need your Drury ID.
- How can I find articles?
- I’m having problems connecting to databases off-campus…
- How do I know if the library subscribes to a particular periodical (journal, magazine, or newspaper)? Try our Journal Search feature.
- How can I locate the full text version of an article?
- The library doesn’t have the article I want. Now what?
- How can I find specifically scholarly articles?
Help with Research and Technical Support
- Is there someone I can ask for help with research? Email us at email@example.com!
- I can’t remember my Drury PIN code. Is there a way to reset it? Yes, contact the Circulation Desk at 417-873-7338 for help.
- Having problems connecting? Contact Library Support
Information About the Library
- Where is the library located? Google Maps
On campus the library is located on the circle drive on Drury Lane.
- When is the library open?
- Can I use my wireless laptop in the library? Yes, you can see the campus information here.
- How do I logon to the library’s computers? Use your Drury Email logon and password
- How do I print/make copies? There are two copy machines, several printers and two scanners available in the Library.
- Can I check out journals and magazines? We do not circulate the journals and magazines.
- How do I renew the books I’ve borrowed? You can renew online, just login to My Millennium and you can renew from there or call the circulation desk at 417-873-7338.
- How do I check out a book from Swan or Mobius? This is a tutorial on using your My Library account.
Are there Other Services
- My professor put material on reserve. What does that mean?
- Writing Center: is located on the second floor, southwest corner of the Olin Library.
Sunday-Thursday 3-9 p.m.
Where are the…
- Where are the items put on reserve by my professor located? These are located at the Circulation Desk or on the DUGuides page.
- Where are the books located? The Main collection, Law, Juvenile & Education Curriculum are on the second floor. Reference and periodical collections are on the main floor
- Where are the videos located? Behind the Circulation Desk.
- Where are the journals located? On the main floor of the library.
- Where are the newspapers located? On the main floor of the library, located near the west wall.
- Where are the maps located? Atlases are located near the reference desk.
- Where are the CDs located? The Music collection is in the Music Room (2nd floor). You will need a key from the Circulation Desk.
- Where are the music scores located? In the Music Room (2nd floor); you will need a key from the Circulation Desk.
- Where are the children’s books located? On the second floor of the library, on the east wall.
Still have a question? Email the Reference Desk.