Search the Olin Catalog
Find at Drury: Library Catalog
- MOBIUS Search the joint catalog of 60 academic libraries in Missouri
- WorldCat If you can't find what you want in the Drury or MOBIUS catalogs, try WorldCat. You can request a book online using the ILL icon or click here ILL (interlibrary loan).
Search the Drury Online Catalog
- Drury/Swan/Mobius Catalog: place a request. You will get a HOLD PICKUP email notification; if you need the book mailed to you please contact the Circ Desk - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 417-873-7338
** If you are an off campus patron requesting a "Drury/Swan" book: these requests are denied at present because the system thinks you are a local patron. We are working on creating a new workflow that will accomodate these requests.
- Drury books: 3 weeks, and 2 renewals for 3 weeks each, 7 days are added to the first checkout period to allow for travel through the mail. Renewal Exceptions are:
a) If another patron has requested the book
b) If overdue more than 7 days
c) If a renewal is made before the end-of-semester expiration dates [all books are returned at the end of each semester, if you renew just before the end it will not renew]
- Renew (and request) Drury, SWAN/MOBIUS books online - My Library Account There are limitations if overdue or fines owed, etc.
- Renew Interlibrary Loan books (blue paper book strap with OCLS-ILL) through email@example.com
- You may have up to 15 total items from a mix of Drury, SWAN/MOBIUS or Interlibrary Loan items. You are allowed to "order" 30 MOBIUS. with only 5 in transit.
DVD / VIDEO
- 3 DVDs or videocassettes from our media collection; contact Circ [417-873-7338] and request mailing.
- Check out is for 14 days [Faculty and Students] BUT, if checked out personally at the Circ desk, only 7 days for students.
- Last Updated Jun 9, 2014
How to use the Mobius / Swan Library Catalog
64 views this year
- Last Updated Oct 3, 2014
Here you will find various tutorials on how to use Journal Finder, Interlibrary loan and using and creating DUguides plus much more.
1,587 views this year
- Last Updated Jun 9, 2014
609 views this year
Many, perhaps all, of the articles needed for your research may be found in one of the library’s full-text databases. However, magazine or journal articles not available in those databases may be requested through Interlibrary Loan. Most articles ordered are available at no cost to you; you will be notified when a cost is applied to the request.
- Interlibrary Loan: use this service when you absolutely cannot find the material you need through Drury/Swan/Mobius.
- Tutorial: here is a tutorial on using ILL.
Subject Research Guides
For subject specific databases & resources use the following guides.