Search the Olin Catalog
Find at Drury: Library Catalog
- MOBIUS Search the joint catalog of 60 academic libraries in Missouri
- WorldCat If you can't find what you want in the Drury or MOBIUS catalogs, try WorldCat. You can request a book online using the ILL icon or click here ILL (interlibrary loan).
Search the Drury Online Catalog
- Drury/Swan/Mobius Catalogs: place a request. You will get a HOLD PICKUP email notification; if you need the book mailed to you please contact the Circ Desk - email@example.com or call 417-873-7338
** If you are an off campus patron requesting a "Drury/Swan" book: these requests are denied at present because the system thinks you are a local patron. Please request Drury/Swan books through the Mobius catalog instead.
- Drury books: 28 days, and 2 renewals for 28 days each, 7 days are added to the first checkout period to allow for travel through the mail. Renewal Exceptions are:
a) If another patron has requested the book
b) If overdue more than 7 days
c) If a renewal is made before the end-of-semester expiration dates [all books are returned at the end of each semester, if you renew just before the end it will not renew]
- Renew (and request) Drury, SWAN/MOBIUS books online - My Library Account There are limitations if overdue or fines owed, etc.
- Renew Interlibrary Loan books (blue paper book strap with OCLS-ILL) through firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may have up to 15 total items from a mix of Drury, SWAN/MOBIUS or Interlibrary Loan items. You are allowed to "order" 30 MOBIUS. with only 5 in transit.
DVD / VIDEO
- 3 DVDs or videocassettes from our media collection; contact Circ [417-873-7338] and request mailing.
- Check out is for 14 days [Faculty and Students] BUT, if checked out personally at the Circ desk, only 7 days for students.
- Last Updated Jun 9, 2014
How to use the Mobius / Swan Library Catalog
0 views this year
- Last Updated Oct 3, 2014
Here you will find various tutorials on how to use Journal Finder, Interlibrary loan and using and creating DUguides plus much more.
5 views this year
- Last Updated Oct 29, 2015
53 views this year
Many, perhaps all, of the articles needed for your research may be found in one of the library’s full-text databases. However, magazine or journal articles not available in those databases may be requested through Interlibrary Loan. Most articles ordered are available at no cost to you; you will be notified when a cost is applied to the request.
- Interlibrary Loan: use this service when you absolutely cannot find the material you need through Drury/Swan/Mobius.
- Tutorial: here is a tutorial on using ILL.
Subject Research Guides
For subject specific databases & resources use the following guides.