F.W. Olin Library
900 N. Benton Ave
Springfield MO 65802
Directions and deliveries:
The library is located on Drury Lane; the front entrance is on the circle drive and deliveries are made at the loading dock entrance on the side on the building (also on Drury Lane).
Where is the library located? Google Maps
Circulation Desk: (417) 873-7338
Reference Desk: (417) 873-7337
Questions concerning access to the online databases, troubleshooting connection problems, etc.:
If you are having problems with your connection to a database please call 417-873-7300 and talk to Computer Services first. The main problem with connecting to a database is your Drury ID and password. If you don’t use them on a regular basis they can go “inactive”. If your password and login are working and active and you are still having problems or if you have found a problem with the website please Contact Library Support … if all else fails you can contact the following person. Have the information in the Contact Library Support form ready.
(417) 873-7348 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions regarding Interlibrary Loan, etc.:
(417) 873-7485 or ILL at (417)873-7277
Questions about Faculty Reserves or DUguide course pages
Craig Smith: DUguides (417) 873-7339
Circ Desk: Faculty Reserves (417) 873-7338
Additional helpful links:
Help with doing research, guidance in selecting and using electronic resources, etc.:
(417) 873-7337 or email the Reference Desk at email@example.com
If you need help with a research project or need reference or research assistance you may call Craig Smith at 417-873-7339
Finding the information you need can be frustrating. Maybe you’ve looked, but haven’t found anything. Or, you’ve found some information on your topic, but not enough.
We can help.
- Use Reference Services. Librarians are available 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday. The Reference Desk is staffed 47 hours a week. Or, call the Ref Desk at x7337.
- If you need more in-depth assistance, call x7337 or x7339 for a research consultation appointment. A Reference Librarian will meet with you to help you begin the research process.
- For very subject-specific or advanced level research, you might want to contact the library faculty member who specializes in that subject area. See the following page for contact information.
If you need to arrange for a bibliographic instruction session for your class you can contact: Craig Smith at 417-873-7339 or contact your subject liaison.